WHAT YOU'LL LEARN THIS EPISODE...
- [1:30] What sparked Diaz’s interest in ethics and compliance, and how has his career path led to him to where he is?
- [3:30] What does Siemens do?
- [5:35] As the compliance chief for both the U.S. and Latin America, how does Diaz structure and operate the program for each region?
- [7:00] What are the biggest adjustments Diaz has made to his program in the past year due to the pandemic?
- [10:13] What diversity and inclusion policies has Diaz implemented, and what, if any, issues has he faced?
- [11:27] What can companies do to create a better pipeline for people of color and people with diverse backgrounds?
- [13:08] Who has been a mentor to Diaz, and how have those relationships helped him?
- [14:29] What advice does Diaz have for individuals interested in ethics and compliance?
Find this episode of Principled on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, SoundCloud, Podyssey, or anywhere you listen to podcasts.
About the AuthorMore Content by LRN Corporatio